Thursday, January 10, 2013

Miniature Fruits for Lunch


100113
The fruits are made of:
- Long beans for the grapes and cucumber for the stalk
- Baby corn, long bean and the leaf from broccoli for the corn
- Yellow pepper for the banana bunch
- Red pepper and cucumber for the cherry
- Orange pepper and the top of a cucumber for the orange/persimmon

While I was taking pictures of this bento, my daughter took hold of one of my bento magazines and went into the kitchen. She instructed my husband to do some chopping, and assembled this bento especially for me :D 

She tried to copy a Christmas tree bento from the mag

And yesterday, she made me a Thank you card.

She is so sweet, I think she is made of sugar. And just a little bit of vinegar :D

2 comments:

  1. WOW! Looks amazing! Love it. I'm going to borrow this idea and credit back to you. Hope thats ok.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not a problem at all! I actually got the idea from a bento magazine :D

      Delete