Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Chef Aleesya

My daughter did some baking yesterday, so I thought it was only appropriate to make her a bento which portrays her as a chef. She loved it <3 Score!

250912


The chef is made of:
- White rice mixed with some sweet soya sauce for the face, nori for the hair and facial details, pink kamaboko for the cheeks.
- White rice for the uniform, white kamaboko for the buttons and hat.
- Crab stick for the scarf.

The pan is made of:
- Cheese layered with nori.
- Cheese as eggs.
- Sausage cut into tiny strips as sausages.

The flower is made of:
- Sausage dipped in turmeric powder diluted with water, and pink kamaboko.

The cake is made of:
- Tamago and sausage.

The orange is made of:
- Carrots (I found them round just like that) and edamame pinned together with pasta.

The kiwi is made of:
- Sausage, a slice of mini cucumber and sesame seeds.

12 comments:

  1. Hello. I've just found your blog and I like your cute desings ^^

    The onigiri little chef is lovely, I really like the pan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiii :D Thank you so much for stopping by. And thank you even more for the sweet words ;)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you Kathy :D I'm just happy it made my daughter smiled :)

      Delete
  3. Very, very nice! N I love the details. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello there my idol :D~~ Thank you so much for stopping by *happy*

      Delete
  4. you are so talented, such a beautiful and cute kyaraben!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww thank you so much Shirley for your sweet words :)

      Delete
  5. very cute....so creative!!

    Have a great day!!
    Regards,
    Amy-Food Corner
    http://foodssrilanka.blogspot.sg/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Amy :) Congrats on being featured in Bento Blog Network!

      Delete